Monday, September 26, 2005

Molly: "I don't feel so good."
Rory: "Yeah I knew you had to be either depressed or sick. You wore a tshirt."

Apparently I don't dress down much.


Saw the elusive Ryan Hague today! Crazy.


Slept for hours today and ate at chickfila twice. That's a day right there. Watched a movie that I would like to call girl-propoganda. Fever Pitch (which I actually enjoyed) starring Drew barrymore and Jimmy Fallon. Guy likes girl, girl likes guy, guy loves Red Sox. Guy loses girl, offers to give up Red Sox for her. I won't spoil the end, but I was pleased. However, pure girl-propanda. Full of reasons why guys should give up sports and spend time with the lady. All about compromise. Blah blah blah.

Yet also, it could be guy-propoganda. Full of reasons why sports events are excellent date venues. AND this sports/date movie actually managed to avoid the "Kiss-Cam" cliche. Bravo.

Final emotions at end of film: Wishing I was in Boston for a Red Sox game. Wishing I was at any baseball game actually. And also wishing for cold weather.


Tennis class tomorrow. Please don't make us do "happy feet." Please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm i want Chick-fil-a twice a day!!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I want happy feet twice a day.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home