Monday, September 05, 2005

A quote stolen from an old friend (thanks jesse l.!):

It was not the world that was the great and saving lie, but her willingness to make it beautiful and fair, to live a once-removed life, in a world once-removed from from the one in which everyone else seemed to exist. - Foer



Feeling a little overwhelmed.

Ryan made a fabulous gourmet meal tonight, which made my day! I also got some time to sit outside on North Campus and read. The weather was almost fall-like. Today is a day that I wish I lived in the mountains. It's that time of year when I need quiet. When I miss quiet.

If you can't find me this week, I apologize. It's a curl-up-in-bed-and-read week.



Also, waiting for it to get cold outside. I'll feel better then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home