Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Today was the day that Athens ran out of gas.

But it could have been much, much worse.



So, I am in Conducting II now, and lo and behold, part of our homework is to critique videos of ourselves conducting. I just laughed at my video the whole time. No one told me I sounded like such a girl. Lol.

Also, Party City still sells Fun Dip for about a million to the dollar, and I ate some tonight, and I am almost positive that it is pure sugar with food coloring (mine actually CHANGED colors from blue to green).



what a petty entry to write, but somehow i would like to believe that its ok... that i don't have to write social commentary when bad things happen. i'm sad, but what words are there to convey that? i know nothing about the kind of thing the survivors of katrina are going through, and who am i to write about it?

on that note, today was good, considering all things. it was a good day in athens, with my roommates, with my friends. and i even saw my mom for lunch. that is a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

ah, fun dip. just sugar? perhaps. still fantastic? absolutely. i have 5 packs left from when winn-dixie went out of business. thanks for reminding me.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home