Sunday, August 21, 2005

LAME VS. NOT LAME

Lame:

-NOT HAVING AIR CONDITIONING IN MY HOUSE
-Having everybody in the studio in wind ensemble... haha. just kidding, it will be fun
-Gas prices
-Not being in Europe still
-Not having air conditioning in my house
-Not being able to stop quoting stupid movies (HIIYOOOOOOOO. I wanna be on you.)
-Getting a pompom in the FACE at the derbies gig today. Don't worry, it's ok, I wasn't standing there with an instrument in my face. No, I'LL move.

Not Lame:

-Tivo
-Rasberry Jello
-Auditions being over
-Most of my classes NOT requiring books
-Steve Carel
-Morgon


Please feel free to add to my list. Lame vs. Not Lame may become a recurring theme in this journal, much as it is in life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

nice blog
great to see a fellow georgian online
do u go uga

7:35 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

HIIYOOOOOO

My little brother says that everytime he sees me now. thank u will ferrell.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home