Thursday, August 11, 2005

I keep buying things in order to organize my room, and I am obsessed with containers. Yet my room is CRAZY. craaaaaaaazy.

But I am so excited about my house this year, and we have the cutest little retro crazy living room and so everyone needs to come hang out and say hi!


Also I would like to say that coke may taste better in the glass bottles, but if you have never sipped coke from a wine glass, you have never really known Coke.



I am at this point lately where I am not really tired, and I just lay in bed thinking for half of the night... but it's ok. I having been reading a lot and it gives me a chance to imagine all the places i could be next year. I am going to try not to do the thing where you think about every experience you have as a "last." I would rather have just a whole bunch of Athens times and places and no "last this" and "last that."

So. I am drinking caffeine right before bed, which probably doesn't help with the whole sleep thing.





OH!!!!! I completely forgot. So did anyone ever go to Discovery Zone as a child? Well imagine discovery zone completely made of inflatable moonwalks and slides and obstacle courses. Because that's where I was two nights ago. I hear you all saying "woooooahhhhh what a lame-ooooo" but you are so incorrect. I had to go for redcoats, and it was AWESOME. I LOVE MOONWALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if I had a trampoline at my Athens house I would be all up ons.

That's right, all-up-ons.

Sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

D.Z. BABY YEAAAAA!

I think that place went out of business because Chucky Cheese PWNED it--and still does

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home