Monday, July 18, 2005

France party numero deux was fun. It was a happy "freaking freakface" birthday to annette and was complete with baguettes, nutella, and that's right- the chocolate square cookies!! Holy cow you can buy them at Kroger! Who knew??

So... I want to talk about ice cream. I visited my favorite ice cream establishment tonight (my face... just kidding, Brusters near my lilburn house) and had an interesting flavor. This flavor is one that I order every time I can find it there. The name is Cotton Candy Explosion. Contradictory, you may think. Perhaps it is. But how could a light pink flavor such as cotton candy be labelled as explosive???



Pop Rocks.


That's right, they figured out a way to put Pop Rocks into ice cream without pre-exploding them before they reach your mouth. They use some sort of coating on clusters of pop rocks and then mix the candy into the ice cream. If you ask me, that's pure genius. If I made ice crema, I would make pez and more importantly, FUN DIP ice cream complete with the white candy spoon. Does anyone remember the color-changing fun dip?



I'll leave you with that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie said...

They stopped making it cuz the place that makes the pop rocks went out of business...hhmm..

9:39 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I must have had the last cup ever because it was sort of melty when I went. Lol. But thanks for the update. Hope you are having a great summer! :)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home