Saturday, July 16, 2005

Band camp- one down, two to go. The kids were great- I learned how to do the A-Town stomp. The instructors all bonded over fruit loops, and we watched the funniest movie ever. TA; WP.

So I arrived home, and once again realized I was bored. I came across this and consider myself group-tagged.

the game of five
people can only play when tagged --
you can make up new questions, delete questions, add questions, or keep the same, whatever --
the people you tag must add one more than what you have


five different places you'd like to live:
New York
Savannah
Colorado
London
Paris

five celebrities you think are swell:
Conan O'Brien
Michael Ian Black
The Puppets on Team America
Jake Gyllenhaal
Beyonce.

five amazing things:
Nutella
Cinque Terre, IT
Everyone that reads this
Deodorant
Segways. If you know what that is, you know you are amazed too.

five things you don't like:
Chocolate milk
Butterflies
Panty hose
Bell peppers
Stairs

five things you miss about your childhood:
My Grandparents' house in Savannah
My dog Sweet Potato
The book fairs in the library at the elementary school
Field days
Cupcakes whenever ANYBODY had a birthday

five words:
perpetual
haiku
shoelace
hedgehog
strawberries

five movies you like:
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Donnie Darko
Fight Club
Anchorman
The Wizard of Oz

five things you are not:
tall
too full for dessert
blonde
speechless
against naps

five tv shows you like:
City Confidential on A&E
House
Grey's Anatomy
Monk
Paula Dean's show on the Food Network

five least favorite musical people/groups:
Kenny G (Gorlick, if you were wondering)
Backstreet Boys
Dinosaur Music (if you don't know what that is, we'll have to have that discussion later.)
The Nokia ring tone and the Nextel noise
Bad soundtracks

five types of music you dig:
Accoustic guitar
Southern growly soul-blues (i just made up that genre)
Gregorian chant
Classical music with drumset (i see some of you making a poo poo face at me)
Disco

five favorite random things that have a special place in your heart:
Bakeries
My family (awww...)
My mom's retro clothes that I stole
dreamsicles
the drive to savannah

five things you want to do before you die:
write novels
take art classes
open a restaurant or pastry chop or chocolate shop
go to all fifty states
make an album

five jobs you'd like to have:
Pastry shop owner (and official recipe tryer-outer)
Author
Photographer
Bookstore person/owner/worker.. i like the way books smell
Designer

five things i have called people while driving:
ahhhhhh!
piece of crap
hot
creepy
picking their nose

five foods I really, really like:
noodles
strawberry milk and butter cookies
cake batter ice cream from coldstone
french fries
COCA COLA

five biggest fears:
the dark
failure
being really really really lost
boys
germs

five things that make you laugh:
crazy hair
awkward silences
multiphonics
my dog when she goes crazy and runs around my house
conan o'brien

I tag everyone who has ever commented on my blog, since you are the only people who will respond anyway. Sweet. Do it.

7 Comments:

Blogger cbrad said...

"not against naps"

awesome.

-B

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also hate stairs. Especially while dragging a 28 kg "too heavy for the airplane" bag being me while being in 10000 degree, rank, stale European air in heels with a clarinet, not laptop, digging into my shoulder while completely gorgeous, deodorant-free Italian men giggle at my struggle instead of helping my sweaty self up the stairs.

Yes, more elevators please.

-your favorite archnemises

4:43 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

5 GRE words:
assuage
desiccate
laconic
precipitate [the verb]
prodigal

more props for not being "against naps".

9:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

PROPS:
conan, anchorman, book fairs


You & emily call me again when ya'll are hangin out! I was busy last night but I'm usually a total loser!

A!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, you don't like chocolate milk?! You're crazy. "It's just so good when it hits your lips!"
-Frank the Tank, Old School
My multiphonics is OFF DA CHAIN! I'll have to do it for those kids tomorrow and see if they'll laugh as much as you. Here you go...

Top 5 Cereals Growing Up (& Now)

5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4. Kix
3. Golden Grahams
2. Lucky Charms
1. Fruit Loops...of course

-Brian

1:56 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Brian your cereal list is OFF DA CHAIN. I think you need to do that trick where you make a really high pitched sound on your trombone... do you remember that? That makes me laugh too.

I can't wait for BOOK CLUB!!!
Molly

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now, I know I've been tagged, but do i really have to put up the 5 ways to annoy my sister list, or should it stay unknownst to everyone other than me.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home