Friday, July 29, 2005

Fannin Co. Band Camp, Year Two.

BLUEJAY REUNION, WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!



Fun times in the Ridge, as always. I must say that Matt (aka Midnight) was very much missed. But any band camp that lets me sleep in till noon is a good one, as far as band camps go.

Started reading Harry Potter. Couldn't hold out any longer. Book one, check.


Well this week I will be seeing Lindsey off to Mexico for about five months. I am going to miss her, especially being able to call her, but I am glad she is getting to go off and live somewhere else for a while. I think that's cool.

Then it's ATH for me. Lots of stuff to do this year I suppose. Where it's actually going to send me, I don't know, but I still feel that there is stuff to be done. I'm a little sad about this year, because I don't know if it will be my last around Athens.

I am however SO excited about my roommates. Crazy adventures. If you don't believe me, please refer to my "Hit and Run" blog entry or any entry from Europe.*

Shake it like jello make the boys say CELLO. (That one goes out to you, Meghan Varn, and also Archnemesis but for different reasons.)





*If you thought that me having crazy adventures made me cool, please note that I am listening to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack as I type, which will remind you that I am in fact lame. Good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If by lame you mean t3h cool. That is ripped from my cd you know :P

Besides, the girl can sing like a, thing that sings very well. The guys are decent. But man, That Girl Can Sing.(artist please? anybody)

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The artist.....Jackson Browne

5:48 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

i thought the movie was good but apparently it "tanked" by industry standards

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home