Wednesday, August 17, 2005



So this is my favorite tree in the entire world. It lives in Rome. For some reason I just really liked it and so now its in my camera. I decided that rather than get stressed out for school and auditions right now that i would just think about europe and post random pics.





This is me sitting on the railing of the Piazza de Michelangelo in Florence. It was a frekaing hot day and laura ho-dilly was not excited about having to go up stairs. Infact we swore off stairs in America so if you live higher than the first floor anywhere, we'll probably never hangout. Ever.




Ok well I guess I will see you all at EIGHT AM. Boo you, school.

Oh wait, ps- I went to Barnes & Noble today (go capitolism!!) to buy some books on music. Lo and behold- the only two employees i talked to had degrees in music. It was like I was looking into the future. I guess as long as the future smells like coffee, then it will all be ok.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a favorite tree. It lives in Sausalito, California. It is the most huge Jade Tree that I have ever seen!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home