Monday, August 29, 2005

Home was good this weekend. I am glad I went because football season is HERE. Which means I won't see home for a while.

But it also means a GAME NEXT WEEKEND! The first game is always fun, and this one should be interesting. Actually I really don't know because I don't follow college football unless it has to do with us, so Boise could be national champs, or I might be their quarterback. I don't even know.

I am sure I am going to get lots of "you are such a girl, football rocks" comments. Or information on Boise state.



Let me comment on my comments. Due to a large amount of comment SPAM, I had to put the security thing up there. You can still post comments quite easily, just type the code on the comment page. You guys know how to work it. But seriously, blogger spam? Laaaaaammmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

So please, don't spam me. But do comment. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure that you're their quarterback. at least that's what they said on ESPN.

and also, i'm pretty sure you rock my freakin' face off. and i haven't even seen you yet. remedy that, eh? - Lurvey Amy

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, Molly is a quarterback!

Buy new Molly quarterback action figures! They are awesome. You can find them at
http://www.mollyball.com

Love,

Rory

9:16 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

hmmm rory.... that might count as blogger spam!!!

but the action figures are cute.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

One thing I know about Boise is that they have a blue-colored field. Hopefully our green field will confuse them and we will win.

Granted, even though I have tickets, I won't be showing up for this one. But that doesn't stop me from making commentary on it!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home