Monday, September 12, 2005

This weekend was crazy.

Someone asked me to be in a martial arts movie for their class. I told you I was a ninja.


I am becoming expert at wrapping birthday presents in a moving vehicle. While I am driving. Ok, I must admit that most of the time I wrap while I am at a red light. Still, I find that impressive (in a reckless driving sort of way). OK OK seriously I keep my eyes on the road.

Today I realized how clean my house could possibly be, when I was hanging out with a friend, who is a guy, and his place was infinitely cleaner than my own. It was a sad moment in my life. But props to you and your un-lame movie party, Renfroe.

Oh school, please be over soon. Even though I have jury duty the week after finals. I hope I don't look like I would be a good juror.

Side note: I have never seen the Lexington Road Krystal's busy except for last saturday. I was amazed. And then I also ate there. I think I am going through a Krystal's phase right now. I think last year at this time it was a Reese's pieces phase. As you can tell, I like to eat healthy food.

PS- If you have never been to Clocked in downtown Athens, you should. They serve tator tots and koolaid.

Goodnight and go dawgs.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Krystals are DELICIOUS. I've hit up that Lexington Rd Krystal many a time. And the Prince Krystal even more.

And what's with everyone I know getting jury duty? I got jury duty for next week, but managed to get it delayed until... hey, the week after finals! Maybe I'll see a familiar face in the courtroom, yes?

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, with all these comments about the allegedly "not-lame" Renfroe, I'm beggining to suspect he actually is lame, and this is all a cover-up :P

11:10 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

That sounds like an awfully limited menu to me.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reveal you identity, scorcerrer... you so much lamer coward!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

them sounds like fighting words. Lets wrastle :P
-Molly's on and only Sibling,
Sam

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Molly's one and only sibling,
Since last time, I discovered that you were indeed Molly's little brother. That being so, I guess I will let it slide this time. Oh, one thing that is definitely lamer than Renfroe could ever be: a student who goes to GA Tech. Later, Sam

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, fighting words indeed.
Sorry about your library, all two books burning, man that has to suck :P

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a library?? Sweet!! Thanks, Sam!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home