Friday, September 16, 2005

C- Special Ed mixed doubles are in. Should we have team names?

B- Thanks for the anti-craptasticism comment. I mean, we didn't win the concerto contest or anything... I think you have to be kind of a big deal for that to happen...
PS- Bulldog 5 sounded awesome today.

Sam- way to point out my grammar mistake(s). Misplaced modifier. I probably owe you some sort of dessert with sprinkles for that one.

Lindsey- If I could mail a cake with rainbow chips all the way to Mexico, I totally would. Guess you have to come back early and visit me!! :)


Tomorrow is an early morning for me. For those of you keeping track, tomorrow is also Saturday. Remember those days when you could sleep in on saturdays? Some people might say "why yes! that is what i am doing tomorrow." Oh to be one of those people...

Maybe you should come say hi to me at the game. Yes that means YOU, faithful reader... support your school and your poor friend Molly. I'll be the one in red and black synthetic fabric with a bucket and feather on my head. Go dawgs. Totally worth it though.

Goodnight.





PS- I am totally in love with the idea of getting a puppy. There is a Pedigree commercial on tv right now that is ridiculously adorable. So much in fact, that I did the little "awwwwwwww" noise to myself when i saw it. And at the end of the commercial it just said "Dogs rule." So on that note...

Dawgs rule.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

puppies are good. I am definitely gonna be glad to see scarlet tomorrow. Man this week has been long/wierd. Oh, and there's a party you'll probably like if you can come up for it. The theme is "Through the looking glass." It's next week on the 24th. You should definitely come by.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I skipped out on the game. I hear it wasn't too exciting.

And I would get a puppy, but instead I kind of want a kitten. Cats are far less work to take care of, and that's the kind of pet owner I am. But dogs are way cool anyway.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home