Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Woah, guys... woah. Everyone calm down. John, Sam... no wrasslin please.

In other news, my roommates are fantastic. Last night, Laura made me shrimp scampi (way better than red lobsters endless shrimp feast) and then tonight Meghan made homemade pizza. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

VOLLEYBALL BAND ON FRIDAY!!! twice your score, what what. That could totally be the lamest thing ever, except I happen to think that Spike the inflatable mascot is hilarious. One time he ripped a hole in his Spike suit and had to run out of the gymnasium, deflating all the while. His little Spike suit was dragging everywhere and his little Spike feet could only run in little steps.

So yesterday I applied for the MTNA competition. The quartet I am in also entered. I am really going to have to work hard for the next six weeks to actually make this competition worth it. Dr. Fischer also wants me to play a recital before the competition. If that happens you all have to come!!!!

So, Erin Frey is on a mission, and I told her I would make her a cake if she completes her mission. With sprinkles.

Does anyone want to play tennis with me? I am terrible, but I am taking tennis this semester and it's pretty fun. It's almost gauranteed that you would win. By a lot.

Game set match. Bye.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I am also a terrible tennis player. We could play special ed mixed doubles.
-C

10:52 PM  
Blogger cbrad said...

he's better than i am.

of course, i've never seen him play, but he'd win by forfeit. i'd have a heart attack if i ran around for five minutes.

and btw, you guys in front of us are definitely better than craptastic. even if i can't see over dan's head.

-B

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, I wish I had a mission with sprinkles. That would be so cool.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you make me a cake when i get back? :) :) I like rainbow chips over sprinkles though! :) Can Brian have some too? I know he'd like to see his boo...haha. Look at me being ok with that nickname! ;) Love ya!!
-your amiga mexicana, Lindsey!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home