Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Today's moral: Shoes matter.


I went to my first meeting with the Cannes program today. I think this program was made specifically for me. Everything I hear is better and better.

So apparently I will be spending my nights in Cannes on the red carpet, next to celebrities, vying for movie tickets. I was told to make sure I wear heels, because they have actual fashion rules (bouncers really) and if they don't like your ensemble, you might not get in. And apparently the shoes are a big deal (i loooove shoes!!!!). Guys have to bring tuxes, girls have to bring dressy hotness. They told us to shmooze shmooze shmooze- to get extra tickets, and even get invited to director's parties. Last year people met Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, Jack Black, Tarentino!!!, and that's right- Brad Pitt. Also, some people attended a party at Johnny Depp's house. To that I say, yesssssssss.

They are equipping us with a cell phone when we arrive. We have balconies in our apartments which are BEACHSIDE on the French Riviera. We are to pick up daily magazines, periodicals, and CFF literature to map out our schedule for each day. I feel like I am a spy!!! They told us we are to fend for ourselves, and they will text message us randomly for meetings with directors, writers, actors, etc.

This is going to be the coolest and most amazing thing I have ever done- and I can't believe how perfect a fit this program is for me. I can't wait to go speak French, I can't wait for the French pastries, I can't wait to buy new shoes, I can't wait to get dressed up, I can't wait to see some actually good films, I can't wait to step foot on the French Riviera, I can't wait to ride trains across Europe and I cannot WAIT another month.

Shoe shopping, anyone? Also, I am thinking about a haircut.

I am off to have some good dreams tonight! Goodnight ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoe shopping = me.

game on.

-Amy-

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're going to France without me?
:'(
now I'm sad!
J. Peevy

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

holla. get lots of pictures and natalie portman's signature for me. (at the bottom of a prenuptual agreement would be best, i think) I may not be hanging with Johnny Depp, but I'll be hanging with John Duke, which is just as good if not better.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOLLY! HOLY CRAP! That's amazing! Can I help with the shoe shopping? And please call me--I have an idea about something! ;) Hooray for you! Love 'ya! ~Morgie

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holla atcha boo if you want to be shoe shopping in the ATL!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home