Friday, April 01, 2005

I am so sleepy but i won't go to bed. Why do people do that? I am sitting here yawning, but can't tear myself away from watching Cheers (man... I don't know what I would do without TVLand...). But I procrastinate going to bed.... good grief. I pressed snooze about 4 times this morning just because I didn't feel like going to bed last night. Tomorrow I get to teach 2nd graders

Two of the meg(h)ans and I started a soul band. Yup.

In about a month I will be eating baguettes and nutella and croissants!!! Apparently coke is pretty expensive in France. I am going to have to detox before I go and get used to drinking... water. Gross.


I don't think I will be getting much sleep this month. Maybe I should do that now.

Goodnight...
Molly

PS- I want to try some different, not-on-Broad-street restaurants in Athens. Any suggestions? Anybody want to try them with me??? ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

only if you are asking me out boo...

1:32 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

sushi = raw= never will i ever.

and yes i know it's not all raw. lol. but as long as they have fried rice, i am there

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home