Monday, April 04, 2005

So, I just found out about the coolest thing you could ever possible do this friday night and you are all coming with me to do so:

Best radio station idea ever (theme of the month= radio stations): 95.5 the Be-at is going to be at the HIGH MUSEUM OF ART in atlanta on friday night. It's for an urban/contemporary art display. So- I have decided that this is the most amazing thing ever- dance party plus contemporary art plus being at the High after normal hours. And you get admission to the other exhibit that is there.

One more thing: live graffiti artist.

If no one else thinks this is the coolest thing ever, then I am obviously way lame. However, you can be cool without me while i am out being lame in atlanta. Let me know if you want to go.


On another note, at about 6:30 AM tomorrow I am going to hate daylight savings time. As of right now, I do not.


I have one month to get everything done for this semester and everything set up to go across the world. Forgive me if I seem to not know what I am doing this next month. I also think my grades are going to suffer (well, just in SPED) because I keep thinking about france when I should be thinking about other things.

I need to buy a coffeemaker, because I like the way it makes the house smell when you make coffee. I don't know that I would drink it that much, but it just smells so good. In the top 5 favorite smells, hands down.

Alright, time to face it and make myself go to bed. Goodnight!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm....so i didn't go to bed when I said I was going to. Boo me. And on a coffee maker note, why not just buy coffe-smelling candles? More cost-effective, not only because you're not making coffee you're not drinking, but also you can turn out the lights and coffee-smelling candles could be smell AND light. Amazing how that works.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Very clever, anonymous. However, coffee makers make the cool coffee-making sound too, and unless you know something about candles that I don't, I am not sure how to make a candle do that. Unless i put the candle in the coffee maker.

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Boo,
I miss you to pieces...in fact I have been thinking of you all week (not in some weird lesbian way though...not that there's anything wrong with that...). I miss TBT nights. I had a TB Monday today with my brother though. I hope you don't think I am blowing you off. I am blowing everyone off...That's right, I hate you all. Ok, now I am lying. In reality I am staying with my Aunt and Uncle a lot because of student teaching. As I am sure you know I got a job in Duluth next semester so, sadly, I may not be in Athens next fall :( But do not fear my sweet boo...I will be in touch with you soon...yes, this very week I shall call on you and we shall talk because tis my blessed spring break week.
Always,
Your Boo
P.S. Any random person using the term "boo" without proper permission will find that something very bad will happen to their possesions and possibly their selves. Please stop because you are not cool. I am.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home