Sunday, April 24, 2005

Busy busy busy!

Well, it's the home stretch. Less than two weeks than Europe, with lots of stuff to plan, lots of tests to take, lots of resesrvations to be made, and lots of packing to be done. Not lots of sleeping to be had, i'm afraid.

Tonight was Passover Sedar at my cousin's house. This is one of my favorite days in the entire year. My family is so awesome- we all get together (27 of us tonight!!!!!) and have the best time in the world. We had a kids table this year, except we were all at least 19 (my brother... but he is almsot 20- goodness!!). That's the best. Kim and I did a little song, like we used to make up plays and perform them. I loooooooooooove that I have a big family and most of us live pretty close to each other. It is so much fun. I'll post some pictures soon perhaps. I miss playing restaurant in savannah with our grilled cheese sandwiches and that really old phone.

Oh! That reminds me. I was at the gas station the other day right before it was about to storm, and I walked out of the little building and for just a second could have sworn I was at the beach. The breeze was just the right temperature and everything was really quiet. That was a nice feeling to have in the middle of the day at the gas station.
It sounds like the beach outside my house right now in Lilburn. Very windy, lots of trees that sound a little like the ocean. I get to see a brand new sea in two weeks. That's kind of neat. :)

It was good to see my brother today too. I hope I get to see him again before I go to France. Man I feel like I am going to be gone forever. I will try to post a little bit while I am gone. Maybe even some pictures!

I haven't really gone to a movie at the theater in three months. that could be a record for me. Nothing looks that good in theaters right now. Not worth $7 at least. I could buy like, a gallon of gas with that. BOO YOU, GAS PRICES!!!!

Glad to be home for the night. Trying to savor it. Sweet dreams!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

I just noticed you did a shoutout to me in one of your previous entries! Yay.

I'll back you up on the not-sleeping thing... you know the paper I'm working on. 15-16 pages, crappppaapppp. Yes, that's a new word. note also that I am commenting on your blog instead of writing said paper. hey, i'm on page 14, it's all good.

Weather is really funky. It's cold out now, tomorrow it'll be nice, and Friday night it HAILED!!! out of NOWHERE!!!! god, so weird.

random capitalization is the Best.

Kung Fu Hustle was a good movie. So weird/funny/awesome. I would suggest seeing that, or wait another week and see Hitchhiker's! Yay Hitchhiker's.

okay, i'm thinking i'm done. <3 molly. i'm back to the paper, and it was great to see you at your concert. :)

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home