Thursday, April 21, 2005


FLASHBACK!! or should I say... flashdance??

Those were the days. UGA Summer Music Camp Dorm Counselor Party '04 in the 534. I'd like to point out Laura Hoadley's sweet moves, in case anybody hadn't noticed yet. This is where the #1's were first identified, where we first met "Shake it like jello make the boys say ______" (meghan varn, fill in the blank!), and where there was much dance partying to be had. I hope Europe is this much fun! Herein also lies the origins of yours and my favorite, that's right, DE-LUX. Used as a verb, adjective, noun, adverb, and interjection. We created an entire lexicon off of this.

This is a complete effort to not work on my paper. I'll probably even write more in here later, if only for the entertainment of those of you out there who are checking livejournals, blogs, facebook, and away messages after every paragraph. Now THAT is delux. Until then...
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, ooh, i know....


cellooooooo......

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home