Thursday, April 21, 2005

Too many cute animals around my house. Lately: Bird in the mailbox, two deer (broad daylight and they were WAY cute), the normal herd of goats right before you turn into my neighborhood, also I think I saw something like a wild turkey in front of my neighborhood the other day. Whatever it was, it was a big bird, and it was just chillin out. Weird.

Last Wind Ensemble concert tonight. It was a fun concert. Thanks for coming Kyle! And anyone else who was there.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE BRAVES GAME ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Let me know if you want to join in. I am so excited!! Nothing is better than a Braves game to just relax and have fun (and maybe get mugged, depending on where you park). I hear the new scoreboard is pretty hot.

I'm gonna end on that note. Hot scoreboard. And hot baseball team. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home