Friday, May 14, 2004

I took such a long nap today. It was nice. :)

Ok for some reason I cannot get through the end of teh Da Vinci code. I think I just dont like his writing style. Wait, yeah I don't. But I hate not finishing books. I just have like 50 pages left. That's what I get for reading a fad book.

You know what is weird? I really like my classes!! weird huh? I have fun in percussion (i think maybe i should switch from saxophone.... lol). conducting is pretty cool too. and i am getting a tan in golf.. and i guess learning to play golf too. lol.

Well.. time to watch conan o'brian and then be an insomniac some more.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my little molly beth. how i miss you so. but, i bet you are the bestest golf player ever!!!! cortney and i are coming to athens one day next week, so be prepared for a meatball hug!!!! YAY!!!!! so, i love you and i miss you. i'm glad that your classes are rocking your face off. talk to you soon!!

Amy

12:04 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

awwww i miss you guys and your house looks sooooooo lonely!!! I can't wait to see you when you come up!!!! yay!!!! :) lurve!!! :)

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly!! I love you and miss you!! Come visit!

Lennie

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, I haven't talked to you in forever. If you are taking golf then we will have to play this summer. I am glad that classes are going well. See you soon.

K8

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home