Friday, April 23, 2004

Well finally that concert is over. It was long. Thanks for coming everyone and sorry it lasted until like 10:30.

Man, I just feel weird right now. I feel like I don't belong here and like nothing is going right lately. I don't feel like I'm good enough here... I am not the typical UGA girl. I'm not typical in any way I guess. I just get the feeling that for some reason I am unapproachable... or boring or something. I just feel very alone right now and don't know when that's gonna look up. I don't know what God wants from me right now... I don't know what I am supposed to be doing. I really wish I could be moving to New York right now. I need some kind of progress; some movement in my life in any way. I feel like i'm in such a rut.

Someone save me. Man, I have always had confidence in myself, and I still do.... I wouldn't change anything about me for anyone. But I think I'm the only person that sees me like that. I'm too complicated or something. I think i scare people away and that makes me so so so sad. I feel a million miles away and no one seems to feel like walking.

Is anyone out there??????????????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home