Sunday, March 28, 2004

Hmmmm...

I had a great weekend. It was very relaxing. Is it bad to love to just sit, sometimes, and not really do anything? To love to be comfortable? I can't help but love it... and sleeping in too?

I really want a job someday that lets me breathe, that gives me weekends, that lets me stay up late...
I want a different life than I have witnessed in some ways... and the same in others. There are things I want to change about my future, but instead must simply trust God that He will take care of me.

My roommate is going home thursday and wont be back until after Easter weekend. That's a long time. She is student teaching and will be on her spring break that week and a half. Hmm... this might be a preview of this summer. What is it like to live alone?

I am ready for summer to be here. And the weeks are just flying by right now. But so are the weeknds :( Goodnight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home