Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I do love my girls, and I am so thankful to have them in my life!!

So, awesome. My name is Molly, I love to act retarded without warning. Man, I try sooooooo hard and have become so good at just relaxing, and taking things as they come. Sometimes however, I act like such a girl and it makes me so angry. It just happens and it doesn't happen very much. However this weekend I completely over-reacted to something, and I am not very sure why. Then yesterday I was just like "what the crap am I doing?" and realized I misunderstand everything and am, yes, completely retarded. But whatever, it's all cool now.

Last night I had went to Passover Sedar with my family and it was soooooooooooo much fun. Seriously. Ask me for stories, lol. It was good to see my mom and my brother (who had disappeared for a week to pledge his fraternity), and hopefully I get to see them and my dad too this weekend. Friday I have the Phi Mu Alpha formal to go to at the Botanical gardens, and I am getting excited about that. It'll be a lot of fun! Then Saturday I am leaving for home.

Athens can be so peaceful sometimes. I have decided that my new favorite road is Milledge, past the loop going away from campus. I love driving there at any time, especially at night though. For some reason just seeing all the fields and clear view of the sky and the winding road just makes me want to drive forever, if only it would all be that gorgeous. It's like the drive to Savannah, my favorite drive in the world. Miles and miles of open road with fields everywhere you look. My family always used to make the drive late at night. One weekend, I wanna just sleep all day Friday or Saturday and then spend the night driving to Savannah. Even if I don't stay there, I just wanna drive around. Maybe walk out onto the beach for just a minute. Or a long time. I've always wanted to spend the night on a beach somewhere... the Tybee Island beach is kind of ghetto though so I don't if I would want to pursue that thought there. Lol.

Well, goodnight. Sweet dreams all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home