Saturday, April 03, 2004

Well, i guess it's been a while.

Lately I have just been enjoying life, taking things as they come along.

Last night I went to six flags. Derbies played for a while, then we had free time in the park. However, we only got to ride one ride (acrophobia... really awesome) and were almost going to ride superman, but they closed the ride while we were in line. OH well. Maybe I can go back soon... I haven't been in a while and there are a lot of new rides I want to ride! But it was fun anyway, hanging out with John and some drumline kids, and then Amy and Katy found us too. In any case, I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone!

I wish my contacts would come in!!!! I just want to see again without my glasses, lol. It's getting really annoying and I like wearing my glasses every once in a while, but not all the time. What sucks is that I am going to have to wear them to the Phi Mu Alpha formal, and maybe even my recital, lol. Grrrr!! Oh well, soon enough!!

Well....... ok. I'm boring this week! Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home