Thursday, April 08, 2004

What a long day, a long week, long semester. I am glad that it is coming to a close, but at the same time, it has been some of the most wonderful months of my life. I can't even begin to express how blessed I have been with all the people in my life. Everyday I cannot help but be amazed.

Last night I realized the extent of my blessings. God has given me more love in my life than I could ever ask for, or even deserve. I think there is nothing more I have ever wanted out of a friendship, than I have already found. And last night I was simply amazed at all the kindness and gentleness (if thats a word) that God could put in one person. Today, I feel as if there is nothing more that I could ever need in life than what I have already been given.

Well, I am going to sleep....

Oh yeah and one more thing, oh how I love my little brother!! just want you to know that sam, if you read this... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home