Thursday, April 22, 2004

If someone could please explain to me why nice girls are completely overlooked, that would be great. Thanks.

As for updating on my life, I hate research papers, I hate presentations, I hate econ finals. I love the massive amounts of candy in my dorm, no more recital, 85 degree weather, my apparently naturally curly hair (who knew?!?!?!), not having a lesson this week, waking up late, talking to lindsey, athens stars, matt bivins sunday, the "crew," and my new toothpaste. I just happen to like things such as new toothpaste, new shampoo.... mostly anything that's new and makes me clean. Yum. Speaking of yum, I have mostly given up diet coke. I decided that aspartane was a bad idea afterall, and I am gonna have to say it is quite nice to go back to normal Coke. Dear Coke, I missed you. Love, Molly.

Sleep....

later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home