Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Tonight has been wonderful and relaxing. I like having my own room, however temporary.

For some reason tonight I had the urge to read through this years journal. My real one, not the online one. The one with all the real thoughts. Lol, more specific, rather. It was an interesting read, I must say. I am going to have to say that from reading my journal, I realized a few things I want to change about myself. I want to live more, contemplate less. I need to simply enjoy God's blessings. I need to focus on my goals. That seems good for now.

One thing that is going tokill me this summer is not being able to see Lindsey like I did last summer. Sometimes I don't realize how much I miss her until I get to spend more time with her. This week was so much fun. I get to spend some of the summer with laura- that will be cool! I hardly saw her at all last summer. And I miss her!! We didn't see each other very much this semester either!

You know what? Cortney and Amy's house looks soooooo lonely. :( I wish it werent lonely.

Man, reading through my journal put me through so many emotions. I'm tired.


Anyway,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home