Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Late night update blog: I am addicted to Felicity. The TV show. She and I are very similar... minus a couple of key things. One of which happens to be that she lives in New York, where I will one day locate myself (for minimum of two weeks). That detail, however, is not the biggest difference.

On the show it always seems to be really cold. I imagine New York isn't always cold... is it? Like, August to May? Obviously the Winter part. They always wear sweaters. I like sweaters, sure. Every day though, I think they're stretching it. Someone correct me....

As for choice of soundtrack. Title song could use some work, not to mention the "Full House family moment" music everytime they arent in love with each other. Piano- good choice, but if you are going to choose a melody with only two notes, do not play it repeatedly. Nor should you play a short two-note melody. Because it's inevitable that you would run out of those two notes and would have to restart the little melody. ADD MORE NOTES!

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home