Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Last day of work! Yahooo! What an awesome day. Lindsey and Laura even went to lunch with me. Completely awesome day.

Example of ridiculously good-lookin day: I was talking to some of the secretaries. By talking, I mean I was saying words in that slightly lower voice I have called my own since losing my normal Molly voice last Friday. So, Ellie is talking about me and music major stuff, saxophone blah blah, and I say something and Pat (female!!) looks straight at me and says, "Molly, I bet you sing too! Your voice- it's just made for singing!"... so apparently, I should give up the battle against germs and strive to have a constant cold. Then, and only then, will I ever make it in this world. So watch out, World, for this sneezin' sensation. See me on next season's American Idol.

Recently, I just haven't been in the mood to use the letter "g" when it comes at the end of a word. Example: sneezin' .... Why? I don't have the whole southern accent thing, and it takes just as much effort to type a g as to type the little apostrophe representing the lack of "g." It just sounds like me perhaps? And in that case, do I want to be a drop-letter kind of girl?

I'll leave you with that question, a goodnight ponder for you. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home