Saturday, July 19, 2003

I really have no voice at all. When I answer my phone, people are starting to get really confused.

6th grade band camp is over! It was fun- I've never really had a chance to work with younger kids, so it was good experience... but I think if I hear "Mary had a Little Lamb" again within the next twenty-four hours, i could spontaniously combust.

My brother is at his orientation for Tech. I keep wanting to call to make sure he's ok.... must hold back.... he's pretty much as old as I am. So Sam.... one day you will realize the effort this is taking me! It's going to be weird when my brother leaves for college. I'll be in Athens by then, but still, it'll just be Mom, Dad, and Sweetie (dog) in the house. What are they gonna do? My mom is gonna go nuts without someone to worry about and organize things for. I guess that she's going to continue anyway.

Oo yay Lindsey and Erin just stopped by. Rock out. Except, I was all pyjama-y and couldn't really talk very loud. Still, its always nice to see them!!! Especially when I am sick.

Bed, I am exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home