Friday, July 18, 2003

I just wrote an awesome entry, and erased it accidentally. So this entry is just a remnant of its previous awesomeness. Summary: I watched a chick flic tonight, decided I like Italian as a language, confirmed that chick flics are some sort of virus (very contagious for females, symptoms include craving for chocolate and slight insomnia), spent day with 6th graders and musical instruments and a total of five musical notes- dispersed over 8 hours- to result in the loss of my voice (how many times counting from 1 to 4 does it take to kill my voice? I'm not sure what comes after 4 anymore, so the world will never know), was informed that I am the new love interest of one of aforementioned sixth graders, and completeled my night with some double stuffed oreo action (to compliment the chick flic). So, I am early to bed again tonight to meet with sixth graders again tomorrow. All I can say is that I did get a coplimentary cupcake for my 1 to 4 counting abilites... so all is well. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home