Monday, October 17, 2005

MY ROOM IS CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hasn't been this clean in a long, long time.


I would like to make a shout out to Dennis Karwowski, who belongs to my roommate Meghan. He sent Hoadley and me FLOWERS!!!!! He is the best roommate's boyfriend ever. Our flowers are gorgeous, d-bomb!!!!!!! Thank youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And good choice of flowers (I think Meghan gets most of those props ;) )!!!


On another note, Elsbeth is my girl. That was fun. Too bad no one took pics? Boooo.

I had a normal person weekend and it was fabulous. I spent time with fantastic people AND I was productive. More of these weekends please!!



JAZZ CONCERT SUNDAY OCTOBER 23rd. Hodgson Hall, 3 PM. It's going to be awesome, please come. Your tickets will support the victims of Katrina and it will be FUN to listen to. UGA Jazz band, David Brothers Quartet, Squat.

*Commercial break over*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home