Saturday, October 15, 2005

Corn Maze!!!


Corn Maze!!!
Originally uploaded by frogz123.



So... I went to a corn maze. It was, yes, a maze. We got lost. We went in circles. Here is my self portrait, in the cornmaze. (MAIZE maze... yes you all are so clever, everyone who left IM's on my away message). It took forever. I either expected zombies or dead baseball players. To my chagrin (what does that even mean!??!!?), neither appeared.

This weekend is going to be awesome. Already did the maze thing, got my haircut. Gonna play some tennis, WATCH some football in the comfort of normal clothing and in the presence of food and friends. I am excited.


I messed up my blogger editing page. I hate computer code. Couldn't they think of soemthing easier to use? LIKE ENGLISH!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? French even. PLEASE.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that doesn't even look like you....it's so Blair Witch.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

true that.kkz

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home