Tuesday, June 01, 2004

This week is over. For that matter, this year is over. I still love the people in my life. Things will be fine, life will be life, and you know what? I'm ok. Who would have thought? But I feel just fine. Life is too short to worry, to be angry. Which is why i don't enjoy either.

I've done many things wrong over the past year, past week even, but I've done a lot of things right. And for the thigns I've done wrong, I will learn. And for the things I've done right, I will be greatful. I've paid too little attention to God lately, and He is what I come home to. He has put so many blessings in my life; I have no right to focus on the negative. I have no right to take things so seriously, when I am blind to my own path.

I'm new, tonight. Don't assume that I am the same as I was yesterday, or five minutes ago. I'm learning. But you know what? That's ok.

And on that note, goodnight.

Be willing to know what you want in life...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly,
Hi honey I lurve you and miss you lots. I hope things are going well for you. Are you home for good now or half way in between athens and the burn, meaning that you're driving a lot to athens still lol... I cannot wait to see you. I'm sorry things blew up like they did and I'm not even the one to blame but in some way I guess I am and for that I'm sorry but I love you dearly and will talk to you later honey... Cortney

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home