Thursday, May 27, 2004

This week has been so awesome. Mostly cause it hasn't been boring and it reminds me of summer a little bit. Lol. So this week I have played softball, played a real game of golf, and gone swimming. I got a 145 on 18holes of golf, but it was my first time. I thought was gona die in the golf cart though ;). John made a much better score. He wins for now. Then in softball I actually caught the ball and it was fun. Now if only I could learn how to throw! Oh well :)

I think I might get to see my Morgie this weekend!!!! That would just make my weekend amazing! Maybe she will cut my hair for me.

Cool.

I am so tired. Probably cause I have been semi-athletic this week. Golf doesn't really count. Even though I am sooooo sore from everything ever!

Tomorrow's friday!

Night! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home