Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Back in Paris after a night in Milan and two in Florence. Oh Paris, how I missed you!! Florence was pretty cool, except it rained yesterday ALLLL day. We did get to see the David, which was amazing in person.

I met up with Laura and Megan in Milan... we are having an amazing time! We keep meeting random interesting people on the train. The girls we met last night were hilarious.

I miss my JLP group! I am eating nutella and bread in honor of all of you tonight. And I had a magnum yesterday and thought of you all. To those of you a la USA who are wondering about magnums (in case I have not mentioned them yet), they are amazing. Vanilla ice cream bars covered in chocolate, but exquisite. I bet Emily likes that word.

Ok, guys, I get back in one week! I cant wait to see you all and speak ENGLISH!! Though I do love to parler some francais and say insults in Italian. Scifo.

I have so many stories to tell when I get back, and so many pictures to share. Love you guys!

~Molly

PS- give me a call, send me an email (vintage redcoats may use the C. Cooper voice), or comment on my blog!! it really makes my day!! You can even facebook me!! lol. ciao!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, considering that you read henry james novels for fun and you use words like usurp, exquiste, and deciduous, you are pretty much my favorite person. Not to mention that you flatter me constantly by calling me infinite.

Anyway, enjoy the magnums while you can, I'm stuck in boring Rockmart for a week.

~Emily

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should proof read
"exquisite"

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly! Come home soon! Actually I wish I was in Paris with you. My boyfriend Matt is there! If you meet up with the UGA a Paris group, look for him. (they live between nation and bastille). I can't wait for you to get back to Athens and play with us! have fun and give paris my love. IF you want to move there next year, i will go with you! love, Lia

10:44 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Can you get text messages over in Gaul? I can send you things by that device.

Less than two weeks until I go to that hemisphere, I'm pumped.

I hear Obert and maybe Tayo are in France as well?

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home