Friday, June 03, 2005

Well... bonjour again.

I went to Nice today, because I have heard legendary tales of H & M from Lindsey last year. Though I think she went to the Paris location. however I did spend some money there and saw a little bit of Nice. There was too much construction for me to really think highly of the place but I am sure normally it is awesome. After Nice I went to the beach at JLP for maybe the last time before I leave. I am starting to get sad. :( We had our going away party last night. I can't bellieve JLP is over!!! I am so sad. I now have 1888 pictures on my little ibook due to loading everyone's pictures onto the computer. Hope i don't blow my computer up.

Tomorrow I am spending most of the day with Bre, Rachel, and Annette. Then Annette, Emily, Erin, and I are headed to Rome on an overnight train leaving from Nice. I'll be there for about a week, the Florence, PARIS, London. Call my USA cell... it should work. And you would make me happy :)

I am going to miss my JLP girls!!!! Rumor is that we are going to be real friends when we get back to Athens. Shhhh don't tell.

So... in Nice today we walked by a guy wearing a shirt with a picture of Sanford Stadium!!! Woah!!! We talked to him and he was definitely from UGA. Pretty weird.

So.. classes have given me confidence in an area that I wasn't sure about. You wouldn't believe the things I am learning here. Not exactly what I was expecting to learn- I will tell you all about it when I get back. Am craving American music and american newspapers.

i had, yes, a royal with cheese today. It is all that it should be. i did not however order a beer at McDonalds, which is what you are supposed to do here apparently. Oops.

Michael and Bill rock. To the freaking freakface. '05.

Ok I am obviously just writing random stuff on here now. I am doing laundry (at the free-internet-laundromat) so I ahve lots of extra internet time right now. Have a good week if I can't get on the computer before I leave Rome!!!!

Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... when ever u get back, we need to go on a date! like see a movie or something. email me at littlejon@usa.com soon!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home