Sunday, May 15, 2005

So far I have:

-Been to three movie premieres
-Eaten at least three loaves of french bread
-Spoken to Cuba Gooding, Jr.
-Been in the same room with Salma Hayek, Kevin Bacon, Colin Firth, and others.
-Been to a press conference
-Met with a director
-Asked to go "yachting"
-Fallen in love with Magnum ice cream bars
-Learned how to appreciate a good pair of shoes... for walking
-Learned to appreciate a good burger and fries
-Eaten all my gummy bears almost
-Snuck into a marketing convention for movies from around the world
-Been creeped out by scary foreign guys
-NOT GOTTEN ANY EMAILS!! GOOAHHHHHH. Except my mom, Lindsey, John, Knox, and Fred Mills. You guys need to get on the ball. Fred Mills emailed me, and you can't!?!?!? I am sad. mbmartin@uga.edu

Ok, i wish I could post a picture for you guys. I have to go write a movie review before trying to get into star wars tonight, so I will try to write more soon. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

wha?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Colin Firth! Gasp! I'll need details later...

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home