Monday, May 02, 2005

Well, I'm getting scared. I have been so excited about this for so long and now it's starting to feel a little bit real. France. Riviera. Cannes. FRIDAY. So i guess that's just about four days left. So much to do and so many people I want to see before I leave!

Nice to see Cbrad and Kgriff today! And thanks for the invite! :)

SPED class is over. I have one take-home final for that class, then it is out of my life forever.


My mom is coming tomorrow to help me get everything ready, go shopping with me, hang out with me before I leave! I am excited.

Where did all my days go? And my nights too, now that I think about it.

I am so glad Lindsey came to see me last night! I am going to miss her this summer, and next semester when she is in Mexico! We are just two crazy travellin ladies.

I hope to just completely live in the moment for the next two months. No thoughts of the past or what I am going to end up doing in my life. In fact, I need so much to just get away. See myself outside of UGA. That's going to be awesome. Man. I'm ready.

Goodnight. I'll try to say bye to everyone before Friday, but please- give me a call if I haven't already said something! goodnight goodnight...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly! if you see a famous person, you better call me immediately! roaming charges from france shouldn't be that bad! :) ~Shelley

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home