Friday, May 06, 2005

Wow. Well, it's about 6 AM. I've been studying, cleaning, organizing, and packing all night and I haven't gone to sleep yet. It's a good thing I had a nap this afternoon. Hopefully I will make it through my final. Right now I don't feel too tired, but I imagine it's going to hit me pretty soon.

I am going to miss you guys so much!! I was a little sad tonight when I left Dan's house, because I don't get to celebrate the end of finals with everyone. Tonight was the last time for a few months that I get to hang out with everyone! :(


So, my normal phone isn't going to be on for the first few weeks I am away, BUT.... my program gives me a cell phone to use while i am in france. CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what you ahve to dial: 011 (to get you out of the US)- 33 (the country code for France) then 6-86-21-81-05

more simply: 011-33-6-86-21-81-05


phone cards are pretty cheap, it would make my day if you called me while i was gone!!!



I love you guys. Keep checking my journal, I will try to keep pics and stories updated while I am there. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I miss you already....

Bisous....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home