Saturday, May 21, 2005

BONJOURRRRRRRR!!!!!

Ok, so I will try to update quickly, as internet is limited here.

New happenings:

-WENT TO STAR WARS PREMIERE!! AHHHHH!!

-Saw a movie yesterday that is definitely worth the time- "Three Burials..." directed by Tommy Lee Jones. He was at the premiere, and so was Morgan Freeman and Barry Pepper. Excellent film. Weird but good

-Got really homesick yesterday. Watched "The Last Waltz" on the beach, Martin Scorcese film about The Band. Guest artists Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Joni Mitchell, Van the Man, etc etc. The music was so like home, I got a little teary eyed. First time I have really been homesick so far. I miss you guys!

-Obsessed with Nutella and baguettes. Ahhhhhhh yummm. Also, still obsessed with coke. Was going to switch to wine but I like coke better.

-Went to a party in Cannes for some production company the other day- so much fun. Right on the beach in Cannes and everyone from my group went basically.

-Laura and Megan have been here with me for like a week. It's awesome, we are having so much fun but they leave tomorrow :(

-I can't believe only a couple more weeks left in the program! Time feels so weird right now; I feel like I have known these people forever, but I've only been here for a couple of weeks.

Ok, I miss you guys a lot. Email me some more, and thanks for all the emails so far! Love you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Star Wars was neat!

Van the Man = Van Morrison? I <3 me some VM.

And I need more Joni Mitchell. I need a well-stocked iPod to go to London with me. :)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home