Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ciao.

Well, the festival is over, now I am just chilling out in JLP. I have been doing a lot of writing for me classes, which are very interesting. From our classroom you can see the Med and the Alps (on a clear day), and it's so difficult to pay attention! I just keep looking outside.

I just spent the weekend in Italy. We had Friday off from class, so five girls and I got on a train to Cinque Terra, Italy. I know I am overdramatic sometimes and say "This was the best Friday ever" or "That is insane" or use other very strong adjectives. However, this area of Italy was the most beautiful place I have seen with my eyes. My pictures don't do it justice. The area is comprised of five villages at various elevations along this coastline full of cliffs and vinyards. The hike was pretty difficult between the first two villages, but it was worth it. This is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.

The water on the coast here was clear... you could see all the rocks at the bottom from the tops of the mountains. The trails were narrow and seemed to be so much older than anything in the states. I can't even explain to you what it felt like to be outside in these mountains. I felt so far away from now. It was a new feeling...

Anyway, enjoy the pics. Let me know how you guys are doing. I miss you guys- i miss home. I still have more to learn here for a while. Back June 22nd....

Anyway, write me! Comment! Give me a call.... it will make my day.

Bye,
Molly

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MOOSE! Just wanted to say hey and I miss you too! (I found the message you left me. :P ) I hope you're doing well over there and having a super great time. The pictures are lovely! Love you, hon! ~Morg

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Molly-blogger-person

I came across your blog as I was looking for Maroon 5 (Paris) tickets. The internet is odd like that.

Anyways, started reading your blog. It makes for an interesting read. I'm sure your friends and family are enjoying it.

An American in France

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home