Saturday, June 04, 2005

Helloooo!

Bittersweet day today! A lot of people stayed up all night last night (Annette and I made it for a while. We both got about an hour of sleep) to pack and see people off. We had people from the program leaving for the airport at all hours of the morning. It's so sad! I miss everyone already.

On top of that, I miss home. :(

On top of that, the family that owns the bakery was so sweet to us this morning! They gave us free morning coffee and Cute Bakery Lady told us all how sweet and brave we were for being here to study (she said this to me and was like "now you translate!"). I almost cried!

I am going to miss everyone.

Bre and Emily are fighting it out. They are both trying to convince me that their friend back home is someone I should date. But they are two different guys. As we speak, Emily is sitting on the computer next to me searching for pictures of her friend. Lol. It cracks me up.

I don't know any Italian except "crescendo" and "largo" and "del signo". I am going to die in Rome. Oh well!

Talk to you guys soon I hope! Take care of Georgia for me, I miss it!

-M

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOLLY!!! I love you!! I'm so glad that you are having a great time and that you went to H&M! :) haha it's it all cute clothes??! I think the first one i really remember was in London, and it was packed! Anywho, I hope you like Rome; i definitely enjoyed it. :) I love getting your random IM's, and I'm sorry I'm at work and don't see them until you are gone. But I love you and I can't wait to see all of your pics and hear about everything!! :) :) oh - PS - i leave for Disney on Tuesday night (til next Sunday). -love your coolest Tech-frog and Disney-loving friend ;)

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo! I miss you so! This is UGA camp week here and there is no one to hang out with. No club 263 (or whatever is was). No nothing! I am sad! Sorry I haven't written yet. I was in London and then apartment hunting. I can't wait to see you and tell you all about everything and hear all about your wonderful adventures. I gotta go to break the fast here at 6:30 in the a.m. Talk to you later!
Love,
Your #1 Boo

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home