Monday, May 05, 2008

Seems it's been a while. But I'm back, tentatively- depending on several factors- most important of which may be that i have new life steps ahead of me and this may be the best way to keep up with everyone. And, as Meghan has recently stated: "Everybody's doing it."

Furthermore, just to demonstrate how far removed from the blogging world I have been, it just took me a serious half-hour and one half-latte to figure out how to sign back on to my blog. I have yet to figure out how to change my blog from a temporary Google account over to a real one. This is probably the reason I do not have a degree in Internet Awesomeness.

So, the real test of my future blogging successfulness will be if I make it back onto Brett's "check once a month" list of links. Baby steps.

Anyway- let me sum up my life since the two Octobers ago:

-One graduation
-Two jobs, one of which has at least something to do with my degree
-Two standardized tests
-Six applications to various graduate programs
-Two acceptances (very happy with both), three wait-lists, and one rejection (surprisingly not from the school I was expecting it from) letter
-One slightly confidential graduate decision, to be revealed non-dramatically at a later date
-One bridesmaid dress, one to go
-Several hundred cups of coffee
-One faulty red-light camera ticket (don't get me started)
-Two trips to NYC
-Zero trips back to France- an obvious oversight
-And finally, ZERO overdraft fees; not that they were common before, but for someone taking a year off between degrees, I find that a major success.

So, here's to another attempt at blogging. Now go drink your Cinco de Mayo Margaritas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAY!! Molly's back. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home