Thursday, March 16, 2006

HAPPY SPRING BREAK TO ALL!!! ... past, present, and future. Why do the major universities in GA all have different spring breaks?

Run down of my spring break thus far:
Nine to fiving it at my mom's accounting firm. Actually more like nine to sixing it. I hope that when I wrote nine to five that you immediately heard Dolly Parton singing in your head. Cause i did. And my name rhymes with hers.

Next stop: Savannah for St. Patrick's Day!!! Having semi-grown up in Savannah, I have yet to attend a St. Patrick's Day parade or celebration there. Should be fantastic... I will have a native Savannian as my guide! And as always, I will be on the look out for my hero Paula Deen. If I find her, you will never hear the end of it.

I hope the Athens 80's party is not just urban legend, and I know the readers of this blog can make it happen. I have procured 80's attire, coincidentally. Please please. Or else I might have to sport the side ponytail in public, in broad daylight (and yes, thank you very much, I know it is "in" now in some circles, but... nevermind).

It's my one year anniversary of winning my iPod, woo hoo!! Happy birthday, adopted iPod.

And more than that, happy birthday to my Dad (in a few days)!! wooo!!

Did you know that my dog is a genius? Her latest trick includes opening doors by turning the door knob with her mouth. She's a spy, clearly.

Stay tuned for st patty's pics!!

7 Comments:

Blogger cbrad said...

the athens 80's party is in the works. bust out your side ponytail and dust off those leg warmers. i'll find a red thriller jacket and work on my breakdance skills (or skillz, whatever you prefer).

and yes, i did immediately think of dolly parton, most likely because that song is on my ipod (along with 1500 other 80's tunes).

if you see paula deen, get her to autograph a stick of butter for me. better yet, have her make me a cake in the shape of my car. chocolate, of course, and actual size. that would make a great episode, as would my eating it in one sitting.

happy st. patty's. and don't drink something just because it's green. trust me.

-B

4:08 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

'bout damn time

4:38 AM  
Blogger Mickey McCale said...

Careful with the dog. He'll be more cautious now that you've caught him once. These things can be tricky...

I know how you feel though. Many moons ago I got the sneaking suspicion that my cat was plotting to steal my face and sell it to the emperor...

12:32 PM  
Blogger cbrad said...

i guess that's better than having your cat poop in your mouth while you're asleep.

or so i would imagine.

-B

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I had an 80s party. It was neat.

10:34 PM  
Blogger e.d. said...

you need to update this more frequently. I need some new reading material up here.

9:08 PM  
Blogger cbrad said...

80's party is no longer a rumor.

-B

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home