Saturday, March 04, 2006

PEER PRESSURE. That is why I am writing in this blog. And also so people know that I am still alive. And by people I mean the 2.5 people that read this.


Conversation I had last week:

"Hello, this is Pizza Hut." said the VERY SOUTHERN pizza hut guy.
"Hi I would like to order a pizza-bites pizza."-me
"Um, sorry we are totally out."
"What?"
"Yeah we just make so many of them a day, you know. Sorry."
"How can you be out? Don't you make them out of, you know, DOUGH AND CHEESE?"
"Oh..."

I decided not to order the pizza.


Until next time (WHICH WILL BE SOON),
Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mickey McCale said...

I definitely count for 1.5 people. Word.

11:46 PM  
Blogger cbrad said...

the reason he's 1.5 people is because he ate all the pizza-bites pizzas.

and now i have a pizza craving. thanks.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Mickey McCale said...

yeah. sorry, that was me. my bad.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Wait, I count for like 3.7 people at least.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's also forgetting the invisible readers. I definitely count 10. I'm worth six and three tenths.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home