Wednesday, December 21, 2005

hohoho.


turns out i am not dead, just... not a recent blogger.

HAPPY (C)HANNUKAH, MERRY CHRISTMAS, and vice versa.

I have totally lucked out this week. Why, you may ask? Well... the goverment told me it was my turn to be an unbiased and morally upright citizen by being a potential juror this week. However, I have yet to be called to the courthouse (knock on wood). I have to call each night and they tell me that I don't have to be there the next day. That's a pretty sweet deal. Only one possible day left for them to call me in. However, by the force of blogging karma, I now have a chance of being called in, simply because I wrote this entry about not being called.

Whatev.

I saw King Kong, which I said I wouldn't see. Longest movie ever. Laura cried. It was pretty good. I saw Narnia. Not as good as LOTR, one might say. The series which happens to be directed by the same director as Kong (also < LOTR). Would like to see Geisha, Munich, and several other films in the next few days. My main goal is to read a record number of books during my winter break. Probably won't happen because I keep going shopping.

Also, I am thankful that my Stone Mountain house receives the food network. Among other things that I am greatful for, of course. However, it's time for Iron Chef. See you there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Hell yes for not getting trapped into jury duty.

I also have decided to read a ton of books. I am currently reading The World According to Garp because I like John Irving.

Want to go see Memoirs sometime? I'll ask you this question via text message as well. I'm tricky like that.

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my house, however, does NOT have food network. am currently going through withdrawal....luckily i'm in the ATL, and DBomb gets FN...unfortunately, it's the weekend of several large football games, so there goes that idea. Miss you.....also, what happened to the post about vomiting??

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home